Sanguine Foam Grip PVC Jump Rope
The foam grip bearing jump rope with it's ultra-smooth, bearing-assisted rotation and squishy foam-padded handles increases caloric expenditure and improves upper body strength and stamina. The rope has a good heft that’s not too heavy and cuts the air just fine for a beginner or intermediates in their quest for double unders, yet likely won’t thrash skin on a missed jump. A nice jump rope for a recreational jumper too.
- Easy-to-grip, 6-1/2'' ball-bearing black handles with neoprene foam grips
- Adjustable with plastic snap-lock system
- 7mm walnut PVC cord is very durable and tangle free
- 10ft standard length, assorted colors
- Weighs appx. 240 grams
REVIEWS by--- ( Skip.my, Malyasia )
- Today, 15 minutes of non-stop jump, I can feel how easy it is to do with this Sanguine 7.0mm handle. If I hadn't stopped on purpose, it might have been 30 minutes.
- This handle is comfortable on the wrist and is very helpful for rotation because there is a bearing and even the palm of the hand does not spasm because there is a sponge. The wide plaque handle with its length allows us to change the handle during long skips.
Warrantied for 90 days for manufacturer’s defects and faults. The warranty does not include the normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage. Parts subject to wear and tear such as cables, bearings and foam grips are not covered by this warranty. *NOTE: Jump Ropes are not intended for use on hard / abrasive / concrete floor. To maximize the life of your jump rope, train on Wood flooring or Rubber / PVC jump rope mat. *Please note handles spin at different speeds and may produce a variety of spinning noises but those sounds do not affect the performance of the product and do not necessarily mean the product is defective.