GlideMX handles are 5.90'' long x 1'' diameter for sure grip, another boost to Glide™ family. Comes with 1/16'' Stainless Steel Un-Coated wire, being uncoated the cable cut the air with great efficiency and turns at faster rate of 6-7 jumps per second (the number of jumps depends upon the skills of the skipper too). The rope is ideal for athletes with larger hands. Bulit to last, the only thing that will break are your records. Perform easy Double and Triple Unders with low friction and less fatigue.
- Polycarbonate Handles
- Molded Sanguine logo in gloss finish
- Aerodynamically designed light polymer dowels
- 1/16'' Stainless Steel Un-Coated 10ft wire with a fixed swaged end
- Metal collar to secure handles
- PVC end cap for extra protection
- Adjustable to desired length
- Hex key included for easy length adjustment
1N- Fully assembled 10' standard GlideMX 1.6 rope
1N- Hex Key
*NOTE: Jump Ropes are not intended for use on hard / abrasive / concrete floor. To maximize the life of your jump rope, train on Wood flooring or Rubber/PVC jump rope mat.